Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: totaly 80's

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: totaly 80's

    i used to love the Bangals.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member larry_legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2004
    Posts
    97
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: totaly 80's

    I still do that Carson Palmer is some kind of Quarterback

  3. #13
    Inactive Member noop21's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2006
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: totaly 80's

    [ QUOTE ]
    i used to love the Bangals.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    What did the Bangals ever have outside the "Walk like an Egyptian" song, which really got old!

    I got so tired of hearing that dab blasted song! haha

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: totaly 80's

    Walk Like an Egyptian went to #2, but Eternal flame went to #1, as well as Manic Monday
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #15
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: totaly 80's

    We used to have a dog( big lab) that did that Egyptian dance, and till this thread, I thought it was Hollandoates, [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]a ceral. GNR

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: totaly 80's

    [ QUOTE ]
    I still do that Carson Palmer is some kind of Quarterback

    [/ QUOTE ]

    hilarious legend. hilarious. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    speaking of Debbie Gibson

    [ QUOTE ]
    Then I guess this is the place to admit that I went to a Debbie Gibson concert at VT when I was in college.

    [/ QUOTE ]


    nothing wrong with that.


    here is a link to the new song with Deborah Gibson and Jordan Knight. It that doesn't scream 80's I don't know what does.
    YouTube - Say Goodbye - Jordan Knight & Deborah Gibson - Song Only
    p10277gng99

    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •